Twilight League: Rules
- There is a $10 league entry fee, which funds season end prize money.
- The league will comprise 10 rounds of matches with teams selected each week from attendees.
- Matches will be 12 ends of 3 bowl pairs with a 2 bowl triples match if numbers require.
- There will be no trial ends and the first team to bowl will be decided by a coin toss.
- There will be no dead ends - dead jacks will be replaced on the 2m mark.
- At the completion of 6 ends (every 4 ends for triples) teams will rotate roles.
- Participants will accumulate a shot tally during the season as described below.
- Shot tally = sum of shot differences + 3 shots per match won - 3 shots per match lost.
- Players finishing with positive shot tallies will share season end prize money proportionately.
- Prize monies will be rounded to be multiples of $5, which may be $0 for small shot tallies.